Thursday, November 11, 2010

Photography - Not that I'm good at it...I just love it!!!

The weeks have sped by! It's November and Thanksgiving is only two weeks away! Planning and anticipating these special events makes the time FLY by! I am eagerly awaiting the arrival of my first grandchild, whose gender is yet to be determined. I LOVE surprises and this is one of the best, in my opinion! To meet a brand new baby, not knowing if it's a boy or girl until that very moment, is highly exciting!!!

I had the great pleasure of taking some pics of my daughter, Katie and her husband, Travis and of course their unborn blessing, last week. I have a few shots that are my favorites and many, fun and silly shots that I think you might enjoy...



Do NOT Open Until Dec 21st!!


Just like a mischeiveous boy, peeking before Christmas!













No comments:

Post a Comment